Sad Sad Songs
- Are your dream realistic?
- When do you move on?
- What do you have that you need to let go?
- How do you give up riding a dead horse?
- How do you replace a failure with a new dream?
- Should you disengage because of difficulty?
- How do you create a brighter future when the present is dark?
- Finding it difficult in deciding how to move past an issue.
- Only remembering emotionally stimulated events and not day by day activity.
- It is a challenge to keep up and move with change.
- recognize your own emotions and how they affect your thoughts and behavior, know your strengths and weaknesses, and have self-confidence.
- You’re able to control impulsive feelings and behaviors, manage your emotions in healthy ways, take initiative, follow through on commitments, and adapt to changing circumstances.
- You can understand the emotions, needs, and concerns of other people, pick up on emotional cues, feel comfortable socially, and recognize the power dynamics in a group or organization.
- You know how to develop and maintain good relationships, communicate clearly, inspire and influence others, work well in a team, and manage conflict.